After our game drive, we enjoyed ticking off all the animals we saw, in the activity pad – plus learn about their footprints.
The pad consists off:
- 2 full-colour stickers pages
- 6 colour-in postcards (on thicker than-paper-substrate)
- Wild animal full-colour masks and finger puppets (printed on thick paper to be cut out and worn)
- 5-page, full colour safari journal for writing down those memorable moments
- 6 pages of actual size animal tracks
- Colouring in, dot-to-dot and maizes
- 3D, foldable animals (on thicker card) and
- A full-colour field guide with 40 different animals (place a sticker next to the animals that you have seen)
- a set of 12 quality staedtler crayons
- dimensions 21 x 21 cm (ideal for small tables on aeroplanes, cars, restaurants…)
Harry loved chasing us around the house, pretending to be a cheetah like the one he saw on Safari. It gave him the giggles to see us jump 🙂
Colouring in the postcards and deciding on who to send them to, was a great activity for the restaurant and aeroplane – and stickers are always a hit.
Harry’s love accomplishing some of the cutting and being able to do a project together with one of us or a grandparent. The book has really enabled so many activities and we’re still going back to it long after our bush trip. It’s a great road trip or holiday purchase!
Check out all the other Picture & Words educational games and activities here!